Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Journey Complete

Today was my last official day at the John D Rockefeller Jr Library.  While I am homesick (see previous post) I am also kind of sad to leave Williamsburg.  I have had a phenomenal experience on this fellowship.  I have meet so many amazing people and seen so many wonderful things (and not so wonderful that I would love to have a hand in changing) here that it makes it a little hard to part.  I have accomplished so much this summer, yet so little in the grand scheme of things.  I will certainly be back to continue my research, explore recently discovered sites and certainly to visit with the many new friends I’ve made here.  Williamsburg has certainly imprinted a piece of itself on me (and the kids as they are sad to go).

Thank you John D Rockefellerf Jr Library and Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.  You certainly haven’t seen the last of me around here *smile*.

No comments:

Post a Comment